- A Comprehensive Review Of The Safety and Efficacy
- A Perspective On HRT For Women Part 1
- A Perspective On HRT For Women Part 2
- Clinical And Biologic Prognostic Factors
- Could Transdermal Estradiol + Progesterone
- Effects Of Low-Dose, Continuous Combined
- Evaluation and Recognition Of PMS And PMDD
- French Study: From E3N Cohort Study
- HRT After A Diagnosis Of Breast Cancer
- HRT and Breast Cancer: A Qualitative Review
- HRT In Breast Cancer Survivors
- HRT Risks And Benefits
- Influences Of Percutaneous Administration
- Insoflavones And Other Soy Constituents
- Menopause And The Metabolic Syndrome
- Risks And Benefits Of Estrogen Plus
- The Bioidentical Hormone Debate
- Unequal Risks For Breast Cancer Associated
- Use Of HRT After Treatment of Breast Cancer
- Migrain and Estrogen
- Bcl-2, Survivin And Variant CD44 v7-v10
- Disruption Of Androgen Receptor Signaling
- Medroxyprogesterone Interferes With Ovarian
- Novel Perspectives For Progesterone
- Percutaneous Progesterone Use And Risk
- Progesterone Induces Apoptosis
- Progesterone Receptors: Form And Function In Brain
- Slowing The Aging Process With Natural (medical_research)
- Thromobospondin-1, An Inhibitor Of
- A Physiological Role For Testosterone
- Androgen Replacement Therapy
- Androgens And Mammary Growth
- Androgens Down-Regulate bcl-2
- Breast Cancer Incidence In Postmenopausal
- Female Androgen Insufficiency
- Postmenopausal Testosterone Therapy
- Testosterone And Breast Cancer
- Testosterone Effects On The Breast
- Testosterone Enhances Estradiols
- The Hypoandrogenic Woman
Men's Bio-Identical Hormone Therapy
Do you find yourself lacking in sexual desire, gaining weight, losing muscle mass and feeling sluggish, depressed and irritable? You are just like millions of men who are enduring these changes as part of the aging process. Well, we have good news... you no longer have to take it. At Bellissimo Medical we have the solution for you: Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy.
Bio-identical hormones, also known as natural hormones, are substances that have the same chemical structure as the hormones that are produced by the human body. They also create the same physiologic response. They are naturally occurring substances that are found in us all. People with deficiencies of these hormones become overweight, flabby, frail, and lethargic; lose interest in sex; have trouble sleeping, concentrating, and remembering things; tire easily; and in general, lose their zest for life. With Bio-identical Hormone Replacement Therapy this can all be improved.
Andropause, also known as the male menopause or MANopause, is the result of a gradual drop in testosterone. Men frequently notice male menopause symptoms as a gradual loss of energy, muscle, mental focus, stamina, erectile function and libido. Experts directly relate low testosterone to causes of low sex drive. Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy is a safe and effective way to help men deal with the impact of their changing bodies as they age. The hormone therapy achieves the sustained levels of testosterone that would be produced by normally functioning testicles. This form of therapy is the only kind that produces the natural level of hormone that men need. Because the testosterone used is natural testosterone, there are virtually no side-effects. Bio-identical hormones are prescribed by our Board Certified Medical Team here at Bellissimo Medical Spa in Weston to improve your health, well-being and longevity. These natural hormones are identical to hormones the body makes naturally, molecule for molecule, and they are compounded and tailored specifically for you in a special pharmacy, with our prescription.
The Bio-Identical Hormones can be delivered in many ways via pills, gels, injections and pellets. The most physiologic way of administration is via pellet therapy because the hormone levels are maintained constantly without the peaks and troughs seen with the other methods. Pellet therapy is delivered by placing the hormones directly under the skin allowing the body to access the hormones constantly whenever the body is in need. This convenient method, called Sollopelle technique, allows delivery of hormones for 3-6 months, without having to remember to take daily injections, pills or possibly having skin irritation from gels.
As you age, your body produces lower levels of hormones that are vital to your health and well-being. By bringing your hormones back to the levels they were during your 30's, you can begin to feel and look your absolute best. Through natural hormone replacement, you can experience improved energy and greater enjoyment of life. Not everyone is a candidate for this therapy. At Bellissimo Medical you will be evaluated as an individual and a program developed that addresses your unique clinical picture will be administered. We will take a medical history, do a physical exam, and check your hormone levels such as testosterone, estrogen, progesterone, thyroid and growth. We will develop a comprehensive program especially for you. We will continually monitor and reevaluate your hormone levels to ensure that they are maintained at their optimum balance.
Our medically supervised Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy may include testosterone, estrogen, thyroid, DHEA, melatonin, human growth hormone (hGH) and others. With these you will find a decrease in body fat, an increase in energy, including sexual energy, and an increase in lean muscle, thickening of the skin with decreased wrinkling, improvement in the cholesterol profile, an increase in bone density, enhanced feeling of well being, improvement in aerobic capacity, enhanced immune function and a decrease in the frequency of illness.
What BHRT did for me!
Sign-up now, space is limited.