- A Comprehensive Review Of The Safety and Efficacy
- A Perspective On HRT For Women Part 1
- A Perspective On HRT For Women Part 2
- Clinical And Biologic Prognostic Factors
- Could Transdermal Estradiol + Progesterone
- Effects Of Low-Dose, Continuous Combined
- Evaluation and Recognition Of PMS And PMDD
- French Study: From E3N Cohort Study
- HRT After A Diagnosis Of Breast Cancer
- HRT and Breast Cancer: A Qualitative Review
- HRT In Breast Cancer Survivors
- HRT Risks And Benefits
- Influences Of Percutaneous Administration
- Insoflavones And Other Soy Constituents
- Menopause And The Metabolic Syndrome
- Risks And Benefits Of Estrogen Plus
- The Bioidentical Hormone Debate
- Unequal Risks For Breast Cancer Associated
- Use Of HRT After Treatment of Breast Cancer
- Migrain and Estrogen
- Bcl-2, Survivin And Variant CD44 v7-v10
- Disruption Of Androgen Receptor Signaling
- Medroxyprogesterone Interferes With Ovarian
- Novel Perspectives For Progesterone
- Percutaneous Progesterone Use And Risk
- Progesterone Induces Apoptosis
- Progesterone Receptors: Form And Function In Brain
- Slowing The Aging Process With Natural (medical_research)
- Thromobospondin-1, An Inhibitor Of
- A Physiological Role For Testosterone
- Androgen Replacement Therapy
- Androgens And Mammary Growth
- Androgens Down-Regulate bcl-2
- Breast Cancer Incidence In Postmenopausal
- Female Androgen Insufficiency
- Postmenopausal Testosterone Therapy
- Testosterone And Breast Cancer
- Testosterone Effects On The Breast
- Testosterone Enhances Estradiols
- The Hypoandrogenic Woman
Women's Bio-Identical Hormone Therapy
Have you noticed that you are a bit more irritable than usual? Are you having difficulty sleeping? Is your skin dry? Do you suffer from vaginal dryness and lack of sex drive? Are you sometimes confused, feeling that you just can't think straight? If you have felt any of these symptoms, you are not alone! Millions of women go through this not realizing that their feelings are because of hormone deficiencies and imbalances.
Hot flashes, night sweats, trouble sleeping and weight gain are the most common symptoms of hormonal imbalance as a woman ages. Bio-identical hormone therapy integrated with proper fitness and nutrition is a preventive medical approach that helps put an end to suffering and effects caused by hormonal imbalances brought on by early menopause, perimenopause, adrenal fatigue, menopause or premenstrual syndrome.
Unfortunately, in 1991 shock waves were sent through our society when the Women's Health Care Initiative Study was halted prematurely due to a slight increase in breast cancer and cardiovascular disease with women taking oral conjugated estrogen, estrogen derived from pregnant horse urine, such as Premarin. The conclusion reached by society was that all hormones caused the same problem. This simply is not true. Bio-identical hormones are not the same, they are identical to that which the body produces, and does not cause any of the problems that estrogen derived from horse urine may cause. In addition, there has been an abundant amount of research papers published in respected international journals documenting the beneficial effects of Bio-Identical Hormone Therapy since the 1930's. Due to the fact that pharmaceutical companies are unable to manufacture and sell these naturally occurring hormones, Bio-Identical Hormone Therapy has been ignored because of the political agenda's of pharmaceutical companies in the United States.
Bio-identical hormones are prescribed by our Board Certified Medical Team here at Bellissimo Medical Spa in Weston to improve your health, well-being and longevity. These hormones are identical to hormones the body makes naturally, molecule for molecule, and they are compounded and tailored specifically for you in a special pharmacy with our prescription. Bio-Identical Hormone Therapy can be delivered in many ways via pills, patches, creams, injections and pellets. The most physiologic way of administration is via pellet therapy because the hormone levels are maintained constantly without the peaks and troughs seen with the other methods. Pellet therapy is delivered by placing the hormones directly under the skin allowing the body to access the hormones constantly whenever the body is in need. This convenient method of Pellet Therapy allows delivery of hormones for 3-6 months, without having to remember to take a daily pills or possibly having skin irritation from creams and patches.
As you age, your body produces lower levels of hormones that are vital to your health and well-being. By bringing your hormones back to the levels they were during your 30's, you can begin to feel and look your absolute best. Through natural hormone replacement, you can experience improved energy and greater enjoyment of life. Not everyone is a candidate for this therapy. At Bellissimo Medical Spa you will be evaluated as an individual and a program developed that addresses your unique clinical picture will be administered. We will take a medical history, do a physical exam, and check your hormone levels such as testosterone, estrogen, progesterone, thyroid and growth hormone. We will develop a comprehensive program especially for you. The first evaluation typically lasts two hours. We will continually monitor and reevaluate your hormone levels to ensure that they are maintained at their optimum balance.
Our medically supervised Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy may include testosterone, estrogen, progesterone, thyroid, DHEA, melatonin, human growth hormone (hGH) and others. With these you will find a decrease in body fat, an increase in energy, including sexual energy, and an increase in lean muscle, thickening of the skin with decreased wrinkling, improvement in the cholesterol profile, an increase in bone density, enhanced feeling of well being, improvement in aerobic capacity, enhanced immune function and a decrease in the frequency of illness.
What BHRT did for me!
Sign-up now, space is limited.